What Can I Do If I Am Having Wireless Connection Problems?
Date : Aug 18, 2018
Views : 154
Comments : 0
Category : Dlink, Wireless Connection, Dlink Customer Support Number, Dlink Tech Support Number, Dlink Customer Care Support
Sometimes when you are working whether in home or office and your wireless router suddenly shows no internet connectivity. In such scenario, you should follow the following steps;
- Check your WAN and LAN settings – Check if your ethernet cable is properly connected. Try isolating the ethernet cable if it is damaged. To ensure whether you are using the right cable, try checking out your access point or router manual.
- Verify access point and router settings – Use wireless access point, or the graphical user interface not verify network settings. Also, name an SSID to which you will connect.
- Verify wireless adapter – The wifi adapter used for network troubleshooting should be enabled and ready to connect.
- TCP/IP Settings – Open the control panel and go to network settings. Now, select the wireless adapter. If the status is still disabled move to the next step.If the status is showing “not connected”, select your network’s SSID and click on “CONNECT”.
- Ensure that the radius is working – WPA and WPA2-Enterprise log the client into the network and deliver encryption keys using an 802.1X-capable RADIUS server. If you do not already have a RADIUS server, consult this tip.
- Check intermittent network connectivity issues– Finally, if your wireless client connects and pings successfully, but encounters intermittent network connectivity problems (e.g., some pings work, some fail), you may be experiencing poor signal strength, RF interference, or disconnection caused by AP roaming. See our Fixing wireless LAN problems tip for troubleshooting hints.
Still Got Some Doubts! Need Dlink Router Help, Our Technicians Aren’t Far Away.
Routers often deliver trouble whether in case of low internet connectivity, unstable connection, troubleshooting problem and much more. For people who have little or absolutely no knowledge about routers, it can be a matter of concern. In such scenario, instead of panicking and annoying yourself, you should contact Technical Support for Dlink. Our team experts have excessive knowledge about routers and other technical concerns and will solve your queries
In a brief span of time. Our team comprises of certified professionals and engineers who work very hard day and night to serve our customers. You can reach us by dialing our toll free customer support for Dlink . you can also communicate or live chat exclusively with our team expertise through D’Link live chat. Our customer representatives will guide you in an efficient and simplified way. Your satisfaction is our priority.