How To Setup Dlink DAP 1330 ?
Date : Aug 20, 2018
Views : 1273
Comments : 0
Category : Dlink, Setup, Support, technical, Dlink Customer Support Number, Dlink Tech Support Number, Dlink Customer Care Support, Dlink Router Troubleshooting
D-Link DAP 1330 is a wireless range extender. It has a led button which describes the status of an extender. Also, a wps button and signal strength are indicators are on the top of an extender. The rear end has an ethernet port and reset button. In the following content, we will tell you how to setup d-link dap 1330.
Connecting To Your Router Through WPS;
- Search an available outlet near your wireless router. Now, plug in the DAP-1330 and wait for the LED light to blink.
- Now press the wps button on your wireless router.
- Wait for 60 seconds, then press the WPS button on your d’link dap 1330 wireless extender.
- If the status of led light on your wireless router turns solid green, it means a secure and stable connection is established.
- Go to the wireless settings of your device to view the available wireless networks.
The SSID On the DAP-1330 Will Automatically be Assigned the Following
- 2.4GHz (Your Router’s SSID)-EXT
- The Wifi password for the DAP-1330 will be the same as your router.
Note ( Moving your wireless extender to your wireless router will provide more stable and strong networks)
Your setup is now complete!
Configure the DAP-1330 Using a Web Browser
- Plug the DAP- 1330 in the nearest outlet available to your router.
- Open the wireless settings of your wireless device.
- Scan for wireless networks. After choosing your wireless network, enter the password.
- Type the IP address of dap 1330, in case you do not know the IP address, you can directly navigate to
- You will now be prompted to a login page asking for your password.
- Enter the password or you can also leave the passphrase blank and log in. You will now be directed to the homepage of dlink.
- From the drop down menu, click on the language you want to choose and click on “CONTINUE”.
- Press the WPS button on your router. The WPS button on the wireless extender will start automatically.
- Enter a new network name for dap 1330 and enter a new password.click “next”
- Enter an administrator password for dap-1330. This password will be used in case you enter the web based configuration.
- Click “Finish” and the DAP-1330 will reboot.
- After the reboot process, if the status light is green and the indicators are solid lit, then your setup is complete.
Contact Dlink Tech Support For Efficient and Reliable Solutions
Are you unable to configure your router? Having unstable connections or interference? No internet connectivity? Technical Support for D’Link has the answers to all your problems. Dlink Tech Support is an online 24*7 available technical support provider. We understand how complex these machines can be, and it can crash at any point in time. So we are available at your service 24 hours a day. We provide instant solutions and efficient troubleshooting techniques within a brief amount of time. Our team comprises of dedicated team members who are certified engineers and professionals and will guide you through an efficient and simplified process. These engineers know complete inside out of these router machines, thus capable of resolving even the most complex issues with ease. You can also reach us by dialing our toll free Tech Support For Dlink. Also, you can live chat with our experts through D’Link live chat. So next time you have a query, do not worry, just contact Dlink tech Support. Our technicians will be delighted to serve you at very low and affordable rates.