How To Connect My DLINK DAP 1620?
Date : Aug 18, 2018
Views : 242
Comments : 0
Category : DLINK DAP 1620, DLINK DAP, install, Dlink Customer Support Number, Dlink Tech Support Number, Dlink Customer Care Support, Dlink Technical Support
Before setting up Dlink DAP 1620, you have to choose an ideal location i.e., you have to place the extender between your wireless router & computer. Also, confirm that your Dlink extender must be within the wireless range of your router. After checking extender’s location, you can easily connect DLINK DAP 1620 without any inconvenience. If any problem arises, then receive Customer Support for Dlink by approaching Dlink Router Helpline Number. In this blog, we have discussed how to setup and install Dlink DAP 1620 & if any problem occurs then get professionalized assistance for the router by contacting Dlink Tech Support.
Follow These Basic Steps To Setup And Install Dlink DAP 1620
- First of all, you have to plug Dlink DAP 1620 into the wall outlet within the wireless range of the router.
- In the next step, you have to open Wireless Utility on your computer and then choose the SSID of Dlink DAP 1620 network. Then enter the password.
- Now, open web browser and type in the address bar, hit Enter. Remember the default username is “admin” and don’t enter anything in the password field box. Then hit the Login button.
- After entering into Dlink router wizard, tap option “Setup Wizard”. Then hit the Next button.
- If you want to setup your network manually then you the choose the second option from the setup wizard menu. Hit Next key.
- Next, you have to choose the wireless network that you wish to use as your uplink from the list by clicking on it. After choosing the uplink network, click “Select” option.
- For your uplink network, you have to enter the password. Then hit the Next button.
- Now DLINK DAP 1620 will rebroadcast the WiFi connection from the uplink router as an extended WiFi network. For 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz network, SSID & password automatically get generated. If you want to change these settings then enter SSID & password that you want to apply to the extended Wi-Fi network. Hit Next button.
- Now the DLINK DAP 1620 setup process is complete. At this moment, a summary page will appear that show the settings for both the connection to Dlink router and extended Wi-Fi network. You can also save this information for future reference.
- Lastly, click on Save button. Now you will see three green checkmarks between the Uplink router & DLINK DAP 1620 icons that indicate a successful connection has been established.
If users face any kind of problem while connecting DLINK DAP 1620 then call right away at Dlink Router Helpline Number & receive instant technical support for Dlink. The experts at Dlink Tech Support are experienced and capable enough to handle all technical queries, so call whenever you need instant Customer Support for Dlink.
Customer Support for Dlink – A Panacea For All Dlink Router Technical Problems
Are you facing connectivity issues with your Dlink router? It’s time to end all technical hassles by contacting Customer Support for Dlink. Here users get the finest technical support for Dlink from the troubleshooters who are completely dedicated to their work and deliver immediate responses to all customers. Besides than calling, people can use Dlink Live Chat and get immediate answers through chatting. The technical staff that is available at Customer Support for Dlink provide assured solution so that people can enjoy Dlink router services without any hassle. So, what are you waiting for, get ready to resolve Dlink router hassles by approaching Tech Support for Dlink.