D-link is a renowned name in the network and communication industry especially in the field of routers. They are known for providing quality service to their customers, the services included being, high-speed browsing, strong and stable internet connectivity and diversity in their range of router models. Its diversity includes products like switches, surveillance network cameras, firewalls, iSCSI SANs and business wireless, while consumer products engulf consumer wireless devices, broadband devices, and the Digital Home devices (which include media players, storage, and surveillance cameras, etc. But every router has its own pain as well as gains. The pains include the dis-connectivity from the internet, unstable connection, slow internet speed and many more. In case you face any trouble, you should contact the Technical support for D’Link to Upgrade Firmware on Dlink Router. Also, you can communicate with our experts and team members via our toll-free no. for the Customer Support number for D’Link which is also available on our website dlink tech support.com.
Usually, routers provide errors in case of internet dis-connectivity, slow connection and unstable connection and many more faults. This could be due to the ignorance of upgradation of firmware on your router. Upgradation should always be done by a wired connection between your router and computer.
To Upgrade The Firmware of Your Computer, Follow the Following Steps
- Open your computer, launch the web browser and download the latest firmware from http://www.dlink.com/support or your local D-Link support website.
- Once you have downloaded the firmware, type http://192.168.0.1 into the URL address bar.
- A login prompt will open in front of you asking for your username and password.
- Enter the username as “admin” and leave the password field blank.
- After checking the internet and wireless settings, tap on manual setup.
- On the top of the setup page you will notice a “maintenance” tab. Click on it and then shift to another option “firmware upgrade” present on the left side of the screen.
- Tap on the browse button under the firmware upgrade option and click on the Browse button and locate the .bin file downloaded and mentioned in step 1 and highlight the file by clicking on it once and then click Open.
- click on the “Upload” option to upgrade firmware.
- It might take some time for the upgrade to complete. A confirmation window will appear when the upgrade is complete
- Now click on Continue.
Congrats! The firmware is now upgraded.
Contact Our Technical Support For D’Link Router If You Still Are Having Issues With Upgrading or Any Technical Annoyance
If you are still having any inconvenience with the upgrading problem or any technical issue or annoyance, don’t worry, as our technicians are available 24*7 round the clock and at every hour of day and night to provide you quality technical assistance. We have a team of professionals and experts who are sincerely devoted to your service.you can also reach us at the technical support for d’link and live chat with our experts through chat support for dlink.we will be delighted to provide you the best service.